Link Asset Services
The Registry
34 Beckenham Road

Tel: 0871 664 0300 (calls cost 10p a minute plus network extras, lines are open 9:00am to 5:30pm Mon-Fri)
Fax: 01484 600 911

Who do I contact if I have lost my share certificate or have a query about dividends?

For Custodian REIT plc Ordinary Shares, please contact the Link Asset Services.

Who do I notify if I have changed my address?

Please download the change of address form (located under ‘Leaflets and forms’) and send it to Link (formerly Capita). Alternatively, if you are unable to download the form, please contact Link Asset Services shareholder helpline and we will send you a form.

How do I change my eligibility to receive gross PID dividends?

Please send the appropriate form for intermediaries or individuals to Link Asset Services.

Is it possible to have a lost or invalid dividend cheque replaced?

Yes. Please contact Link Asset Services.

Can I have my dividends paid directly into my bank or building society account?

Yes, if you hold ordinary shares and live in the UK. Please contact Link Asset Services for further information.

Can I transfer all or some of my shares to other members of my family?

Yes. Please contact Link Asset Services. See address above or please download a form in PDF format (located under ‘Leaflets and forms’).

I receive multiple copies of shareholder circulars. What should I do?

Your name probably appears on the share register more than once. Please contact Link Asset Services for advice on how to amalgamate your shareholdings.

When will Custodian REIT plc release results this year?

Please see our RNS News section for latest results.

How do I get an annual report?

Details of annual and interim reports will be made available on this site when they are published.

I have a question which is not covered in the above. Who do I contact?

Further information can be found at the Link Asset Services website. Alternatively, contact Custodian Capital Ltd. for more details.